I didn't do that
I killed your cat
Your not fat
...
...
I did my chores
My homework is done
School was great
I'll pay you later
I love the rain
Steamed mushrooms are delicious
You'd make a great couple
I've jumped off a cliff
The weather channel intrigues me
when its on the TV
It wasn't me
that cut down your cherry tree
I've swam with piranhas
and climbed the Eiffel Tower
using only a toothpick
and baby powder
I have my own company
We sell lemons and vacuums
I've got an evil laugh
Hee Ha Hoo Hoo!
I am a super hero
So many powers I obtain
On my fingers I could balance
A 200,000 ton train
My dad is a king
Mom is a billionaire
I own the earth, the sky
the ocean, the air
...
Or not
I am a super hero
So many powers I obtain
On my fingers I could balance
A 200,000 ton train
My dad is a king
Mom is a billionaire
I own the earth, the sky
the ocean, the air
...
Or not
hilarious and multifarious!
ReplyDelete